Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Blue skies don't always bring warmth.

A few years ago, me and my buddy Mike had a little battle. The loser would
be the first to turn the heat on in his dwelling.
Luckily I had a little gas insert in the fire place that I would use some, and with the ceiling fan blowing baby breath heat around, I lasted until November something, perhaps close to Thanksgiving.
Mike had the heat of his neighbors and the city of brotherly love to heat
up his place.
I ain't even gonna try this year. The productivity level plummets when
it's too chilly. And the lord baby Jesus knows that I do need to be
productive.
"Let us be thankful we have an occupation to fill. Work hard, increase
production, prevent accidents and be happy."

Right now the basement is warmer than up here, so it's certainly a sign
that I should stay focused and get more bike stuff straightened out.


My middle finger, on which I had been wearing a big fat X ring, is now rotting and painful. I think I got it too tight, didn't take it off enough, and now the skin's gotta reform. Sure did like the way it looked!

In celebration of the coldness I made the first of my favorite concoctions- hot water, soy milk, and maple syrup. Much too cold for Citrus Drop over ice.
Hello Autumn!

___
Sent with fiendFoneVI
"You have nowhere to go. I am here to protect you."

No comments: